International and non-profit making
EDUCATIONAL and SOCIAL ﬁeld
- Contributing to a complete education based in the multiple intelligences in order to form more able, creative and with values.
- Promoting to gender equality, intergenerational relationships and fighting against racial prejudices
- Facilitating to social inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities.
- Step by step teaching of chess so that everybody can learn how to play the game.
- Achieving that UNESCO declares chess as Immaterial Heritage of Humanity.
- Establishing possible collaboration agreements with chess federations.
- Enhancing Teaming Donations with the use of free learning material from the Educachess project and the Teaming contest.
- Uniting schools from around the world by collaborating through the use of the eTwinning platform.
- Establishing agreements with UNESCO with the aim of collaborating with its programmes “Education for all”, “Multilingualism & Multiculturality”.
- Collaborating with educational NGO’s.
- Promoting mental gymnastics for the population in order to contribute to maintaining or improving their intellectual capabilities.
- It’s very important for people to carry out mental exercise as well as physical exercise, in order to enjoy a better and fuller life.
- Continuing to carry out research on the beneﬁ ts of practicing chess in order to reduce or delay the symptoms of neurodegenerative illnesses, like Alzheimer.
- Inﬂuencing through chess, in the emotional education of children and teenagers who have an antisocial or aggressive behaviour.