Multilingual, international and non-profit making
Cognitive rehabilitation centers
Chess is a great educational and therapeutic resource.
One of the objectives of the Educachess project is to offer all multilingual materials (books, PDFs and interactive multimedia) free of charge to schools, civic centers, cognitive rehabilitation centers and chess clubs.
Some of them can already be downloaded.
Collaborate in WikiChess 3.0; built by everyone, open to everyone.
EDUCATIONAL and SOCIAL ﬁeld
- Contribute to a comprehensive and inclusive education based on educational chess in order to form more able, creative and with values.
- The implementation of chess in schools is feasible and without economic costs through projects that have chess as a center of interest.
- Step by step teaching of chess so that everybody can learn how to play the game.
- Establishing possible collaboration agreements with chess federations and universities to offer regulated training (university Master’s degrees in Chess).
- Enhancing Donations with the use of free learning material from the Educachess project.
- Create the Educachess solidarity contest based on the project’s interactive multimedia. All registrations will be donated to charitable causes.
- Promoting mental gymnastics for the population through the practice of chess in order to contribute to maintaining or improving their intellectual capabilities.
- Chess is an ideal therapeutic resource to be used in the field of cognitive rehabilitation, either for neurodegenerative diseases or for cognitive rehabilitation in other diseases or in cases of addictions.