The practice of chess develops cognitive abilities, emotional and executive skills, encourages the acquisition of values…
Schools are increasingly working on projects, and chess is also being introduced.
As chess is a great focus and a great educational resource, it would be very interesting to implement educational chess-based projects in schools to improve student learning. Thus, while learning chess, at the same time, the work of the curricular contents is facilitated, the development of the competences and the abilities, the acquisition of values…
Therefore, the educational part of the Educachess project facilitates:
– To implement educational chess in schools.
– To train teachers through postgraduate courses in the teaching of educational chess.
– To share experiences by participating in virtual educational chess conferences.
For the implementation of educational chess, you can consult the proposals of the Educachess project in the Didactic materials section of this website for the following stages:
– Children’s (Creative pre-chess).
– Primary (Play and learn).
– Secondary (Chess for everyone).
In addition, all the complementary materials used in these projects are shown (stories, comics, Active Mind dossiers, Research dossiers, and books from the Educational Chess Resources collection).
Also presented are the books from the Educational Chess collection, which are used for training in chess teaching and contain resources used in educational chess projects.