It features a series of contents and activities grouped in five blocks, to boost intellectual capacities and emotional intelligence, promoting values, etc.
These five blocks are the following:
1. Learn: the basic concepts necessary to play a chess game are taught. This block is so designed as to render it possible for the teaching staff to impart it, even without previous knowledge of Chess.
2. Think: work is done on different areas, such as reasoning, calculation, memory, visual intelligence and language.
3. Play: it is centered on the proposal of ludic activities for exercising various types of intelligence (musical, kinetic-corporal and naturalistic) and favouring mental agility by means of letter soups, puzzles, sudokus, kakurus, drawing activities, etc.
4. Feel: foments creativity, improves emotional intelligence, educates in values, etc.
5. Apply: works contents about ethics (common welfare economy), culture of peace, communication, entrepreneurship,ecology and sustainability, etc.